Sunday, February 20, 2011

Update

So I don't have any pictures downloaded to update, but I started feeling a little guilty because it has been so long since I posted. I thought I would just give everyone a little update about what we have been up to. I will start with Brig, the child is now MOBILE. Yikes three kids that are all moving all the time pretty busy. It is so funny because Brig was a little behind on crawling and sitting up and within one week he learned to sit, crawl, and sit back up from a crawling position. He has been a busy little monkey but it is so fun watching him grow and watching the boys interact with him. He now has six teeth and more coming in. He doesn't do things small by any means he got all six within two weeks from the first one. It seems like they just keep popping up. I took him in for his nine month checkup and he is right on track. He is a big boy, which cracks me up because he was so small when he was born. Treyson is getting so big too. I can't beleive how fast they grow. Trey is three and getting bigger and bigger everyday. He talks non stop which is good because he is becomeing more and more confident and his speech is getting better and better. He and Zander are best buddies and spend a lot of time playing together. I love to watch them play and get a long it is so nice. Zander is doing very well in kindergarten and learns new things everyday. Its so fun for him to be able to go to school but I will admit I love having him home on days there is no school. He is such a big helper and loves to help with Brig. Brandon is in school and doing very well. He works so hard, and is so busy but is doing very well with working full time and going to school full time. He has almost been in school for a year and it feels so good to know that we are working towards something better. As for me I am still working from home and loving it and being able to be home with the kids. I am busier then I ever imagined but wouldm't have it any other way.

No comments: